Midvale Middle School
8th Grade Lagoon Day
Thursday, June 1st, 2017
- Students must purchase an All Day Passport for Lagoon in our Main Office at Midvale Middle School for $33.00 by Tuesday, May 30th. They must also pay a $2.00 bus fee to the Main Office.
- Students will not be allowed to get on the bus if they are not on our “Paid Bus Fee” list.
- 8:50 AM Buses will load at the front of the school
- 9:00 AM Buses will leave for Lagoon. The park opens at 10:00 am.
- Do NOT leave anything on the bus as they do not remain at Lagoon all day.
- 5:00 PM Buses will load for the return trip to Midvale Park, Midvale Elementary, and then our current building in Sandy (11150 S 300 E.).
- 5:15 PM Buses will leave Lagoon. If your student is not on the bus by this time, it is the guardian’s responsibility to get him/her home.
- 6:15 PM Approximate arrival time depending on traffic.
- Click HERE for English Permission Slip
- Click HERE for Spanish Permission Slip